One of the best parts of being MANA’s CEO is the opportunity to have conversations with MANA members. Conversations with reps. Conversations with manufacturers who are already working with reps or who want to learn how to work with reps.
For the last two years, most of those conversations have been on the phone or over Zoom. It’s just not the same.
Now MANA’s first Live and In-Person event in two years is on the calendar!
We hope you can join us for breakfast from 8-10 a.m. on October 24* at the Hilton Garden Inn O’Hare Airport and network with MANA’s Board of Directors and staff:
- Michelle Jobst, Board Chairperson
- Keynae Agnew, Board Member
- Tommy Garnett, Board Member
- Marnee Palladino, Board Member
- Sid Ragona, Board Member
- Lisa Wilson, Board Member
- Charles Cohon, MANA CEO and President
- Jerry Leth, MANA Vice President/General Manager
- Daniel E. Beederman, MANA’s legal counsel
After breakfast and networking, MANA’s legal counsel Daniel E. Beederman will present important information on rep contracts.
Your rep agreement with a significant line has all the correct language to protect your commissions, so what could go wrong? A lot!
During the half-hour presentation, Beederman will discuss how reps can inadvertently undermine or even change the terms of a contract by:
- Things they do or don’t do.
- Things they say.
- How they respond to proposed contract amendments.
- How they meet or miss deadlines to protect their rights.
Your $20 registration includes parking and a full breakfast. Pre-registration is required. If you are not among the first 20 to register, you may be wait-listed. Register today at www.manaonline.org/category/events.
We look forward to seeing you October 24! Live and In-Person!
* Program details and attendees were current as this issue of Agency Sales went to press. For up-to-date details, visit MANA’s website (www.MANAonline.org).